top of page

helperobot Group

عام·37 عضوًا

[[[tv@@]]!!!!] Atlético Madrid - Real Madrid live 18 January 2024

5 hours ago — Since 2017 the team of Atletico Madrid and the team of Real Madrid competed in 19 games among which there were 4 winning matches for Atletico Madrid, 8 ties.

In addition, De Gea only kept seven clean sheets last season - his lowest total since joining United - although that has improved to 12 this campaign. SeasonMinutes playedGoals concededGoals prevented2019-203240320. His performance levels have dipped and I'd be worried about his inconsistency," said Neville, who was also United's first-team coach in 2013. His credentials are still among the best in the world but at the moment he has lost all his confidence. The nearest United came to scoring was in the final minute of stoppage time when substitute Diogo Dalot headed Aaron Wan-Bissaka's cross narrowly wide, and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men have now taken just four points from five games. Wolves worked hard but, despite introducing their debutant, Daniel Podence, near the end, also lacked a killer touch in front of goal. Nuno Espirito Santo's men have now won once in six games since their memorable comeback triumph against Manchester City on 27 December and, with 13 games of the campaign remaining, are, like United, six points off a Champions League place and behind Sheffield United. It was close though as Cleveland fought back in the second half (which saw Patrick Mahomes injured) to only lose by five points in the end. Mahomes was fit for the Chiefs in the AFC Championship match as they beat the Buffalo Bills 38-24. The first quarter was lost 9-0 but again the Chiefs were on top form in the second winning it 21-3 and taking charge. At the end of the first leg of the Danish league, both Horsens and Esbjerg both finished in the second half of the final table and fell into the relegation playoff group. In the first match, both of them had conflicting performances. Home team probably will not have too big problems to win in this match from Lithuania elite league and for me, this match is pretty good for goals. Home team is excellent team who is one of the best in this country in last few seasons. They are how many times that they can beat any rival with few goals difference, and I believe that Panevezys will not make them any problems today. In last official duel Zalgiris is beat this rival 3-1 at home and in match before this one, it was amazing even 5-1 for the same team. Jalapa host Diriangen in the 16th round of the Nicaraguan league. Diriangen is favorite for the win in this game, however Jalapa are not team to be underestimated, since they do have home field advantage. Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid live stream: Watch the Copa 4 hours ago — The match kicks off from Metropolitano Stadium at 3:30 p.m. EST on Thursday afternoon and will stream only on ESPN+. It will not air on ... I don't see any problems for Shakhtar Donetsk in this match in Ukraine Premier league and I believe that they will very easy win in this duel, that is sure. So, this team is absolutely the best again this season and difference, if we count last few seasons, is fact that this one, they are won much earlier this title. They were brilliant in match against Benfica in Lisbon, when it was 3-3 and now, they are in 1/8 final of Europa League. Vorskla is poor team and they are not have any chances to win in this duel, surely. There were some fantastic individual contributions from the likes of Kevin de Bruyne, Gabriel Jesus and, off the bench, Raheem Sterling as City fought back to beat Real for the first time in their history. De Bruyne was magnificent, despite being in a role where he saw less of the ball. He had to wait for an opportunity on the half-turn but, when he got it, he delivered and showed again you can always rely on his drive and determination. Lazio vs Napoli predictions in our match preview for Saturday's Serie A clash. The visitors are aiming to turn around their dreadful form when they visit the capital. Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Chelsea 2, Manchester City 1. Posted at 90'+5' Ilkay Gündogan (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Pedro (Chelsea). Posted at 90'+4' Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Billy Gilmour (Chelsea). Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Ederson. The stadium in Niort was full of Reunion people and I was like 'wow, I know this guy - he comes to the stadium in Reunion every time. I know this guy and this guy'. They were singing, dancing and every time we play away in France the stadium is full of Reunion people - it is crazy. I don't know how they do it with the travel but they keep coming back. Niort immediately sacked their manager after losing to this supposed bunch of amateurs but there is far more to the Saint-Pierre squad than meets the eye. Lazio have been fined 20,000 euros (£16,958) for their fans' racist abuse of Brescia striker Mario Balotelli. Sunday's Serie A match was temporarily halted and a stadium announcement made during the game urging away fans not to sing discriminatory songs to Balotelli. Balotelli, 29, later said the fans should be ashamed of themselves. The Serie A judge has asked for further details to be given to the Italian Football Federation prosecutor to decide if more sanctions are necessary. Last week was a good example of why they should be worried. They have now lost to Spurs twice this season and feel as if they are hard done by because they have given them a good game each time, but they have conceded three goals in each of those matches. That has to change, but Villa have the Carabao Cup final against Manchester City next week and their manager Dean Smith can motivate his players by telling them that they are playing for a place at Wembley. Atletico de Madrid vs Real Madrid LIVE Score Updates (1-0) 3 hours ago — Atlético Madrid Live take on London rivals Real Madrid at Stamford Bridge as the Blues aim to close the 330-point gap between the two clubs in the 2024 Coppa ... They have reached the fifth round of the competition for the first time since the 2005-06 season, when they were eventually knocked out at the quarter-final stage by Chelsea. Newcastle's Joelinton both scored and assisted in the same game for the first time since January 2019 for Hoffenheim against Freiburg in the Bundesliga. Team-mate Sean Longstaff also scored and assisted in the same game for the first time since November 2017 for Blackpool in the EFL Trophy against Middlesbrough Under-21s. World Cup winner Sydney Leroux has called for more support for mothers in America's top football league. Leroux gave birth to a daughter in June 2019 and returned to action for club side Orlando Pride three months later. The 29-year-old told Forbes she spent more on babysitters than she made in the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) last year. Far too often we see women having to make a choice between motherhood and their career," she wrote on Twitter. The emphatic away victory leaves Liverpool with 52 points after 18 games, not quite half-time for them, having played a game less given they were busy being crowned world champions as well. A stellar 2019 would be trumped by 2020 should it finally deliver a Premier League trophy. It would end the goading from rival fans, the ‘It’s our year’ taunts, and firmly place Liverpool back at the top of English football’s tree. There are now 15 points between 15th and 20th"Villa and Bournemouth's run-ins are much harder than West Ham and Watford's. Watford manager Nigel Pearson has been in this position before with Leicester and got them out of it, so he knows what it takes and what his squad have to do. West Bromwich Albion's 34 points in 2004-05 make them the team with the lowest total to remain in England's top flight in the Premier League era. Liverpool team news - Salah in 18:00 - #Messi700 A decent return from his first 699 games, you'd have to say. His 700th is set to come against Dortmund at the Nou Camp tonight! 17:30 - Chelsea live blog Kick-off for this one is under 30 minutes away. Follow our live blog below. Valencia v Chelsea - Champions League LIVE 17:00 - Valencia vs Chelsea team news An early kick-off this one, starting at 17:55 GMT - we'll have a blog running shortly to cover goings on in Spain! 16:50 - Mustafi calls for Arsenal unity Shkodran Mustafi has called for his Arsenal team-mates to stick together and get through their current bad run as a unit. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Dwight McNeil (Burnley) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses the top left corner from a direct free kick. BookingPosted at 62' João Cancelo (Manchester City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 62' Foul by João Cancelo (Manchester City). Posted at 62' Matej Vydra (Burnley) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 61' Substitution, Manchester City. The people [at City] right now trust what they have done so that is what we are going to do. We're going to appeal and maybe it happens, but don't talk too loud, Barcelona. That is my advice because everybody is involved sometimes in situations. We are going to appeal and hopefully in the future we can play in the Champions League against Barcelona. UEFA will hold an emergency meeting next week to discuss the fate of the tournament. Despite the spiralling impact of coronavirus, sport's biggest showpiece, the Olympics, will still go ahead as planned, according to Tokyo organisers. Responding to comments by U. S. Donald Trump that they should be delayed for a year, Japan Olympic minister Seiko Hashimoto told reporters: "The IOC and 2020 organisers are not at all considering cancelling or postponing the Games. It's a way of bringing people together who don't have the chance to play football for the region or nation or people that they feel they represent," Conifa's Cassie Whittell told BBC Sport. We want to give our members a platform to play, that's the most important thing. If you are a Tibetan football player it's impossible to play for Tibet because of the way it is in China. We give them a chance to play football and we do that without any political interference from our side, we just want to give them a platform to play and give them a sense of who they are. They were outstanding, and did not really get out of second or third gear. They did all those things. People talk about academy coaches and all this nonsense, technical, tactical stuff. When we played them at our place, we laid a glove on them and made it difficult for them. They won every first ball, every second ball, ran forwards and backwards, they did that miles better than us. Despite beating Real Madrid on the last day of the season, Setien was sacked by Betis with a year left on his contract. The 61-year-old spent over seven months out of work and was walking among cows in a village when he got the call from Barcelona. His short time with the champions, however, has been far from smooth. I love football. I just want to play. While many of his Leicester team-mates started their careers in the academies of professional football clubs, Ndidi's football education came on the roads around the military barracks he grew up in. We would wrap sheets of papers up and using Sellotape make it into a ball," he adds. There was no money to buy footballs. We played on the main road, using two tyres as goals. Mikel Arteta says Arsenal must not slip up as they attempt to qualify for Europe next season. The Gunners are 10th in the Premier League, six points behind sixth-placed Manchester United. They host Norwich on Wednesday having won just one of out their first three Premier League games since the restart. Every game is going to be a must-win game from now because we have a few teams ahead of us so the margin for error is minimal,” said Arteta. This fantastic run of form has pushed them up to 5th in the table, and while the six points between them and the top four suggests that Champions League football might be out of their reach, keeping hold of this top six spot looks well within their means. There are also great players in Paris, and like Manchester City, they are contenders for a Champions League title every year. Whether Neymar returns to Barcelona or not, for me the most important thing is to see my friends happy, in any club. He said football may have changed since his time but he found it beautiful still. Paolo Maldini (Italy) - 13 apps, 0 goals. Tournaments played in: 1988, 1996, 2000 Best finish: Runner-up (2000)Quite simply one of the finest defenders to grace the field, won seven games at the finals but never picked up the trophy, losing on the golden goal to France in 2000. Pepe (Portugal) - 15 apps, 2 goals. Tournaments played in: 2008, 2012, 2016. Best finish: Winner (2016)You may love to hate him but Pepe was named in the team of the tournament in all three competitions he played in, which is some going. I've seen it on the video and the fella must be ashamed of himself. It is unacceptable and I hope he won't be watching any football any more," United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said. United forward Marcus Rashford added: "I wasn't aware of it during the game but it can happen and we've seen it happen lately. The fact it is still happening is not good enough. Match report: Man Utd win dents Man City's title hopesWith United leading 2-0, a number of objects were thrown by supporters in the home end when Fred went to take a corner in the 67th minute. Ferguson has steadied the ship since taking over, beating Chelsea at home and drawing at Manchester United in the league, and losing to Leicester City on penalties in the League Cup. Everton, who are now 16th in the standings, are expected to announce a new permanent manager soon, with Carlo Ancelotti widely reported to be the front-runner for the position. The hosts for the 2023 Women’s World Cup will be decided by Fifa’s Council during an online meeting on Thursday, with Colombia and a joint submission from Australia and New Zealand the only two bids left in the process. After Brazil and Japan dropped out of the running earlier in June, it is certain the tournament will be held in the southern hemisphere for the first time, in what will be the ninth official staging of the event since the 1991 World Cup in China. We have absolutely no plans to lose anyone in January," Rodgers told reporters. Our job is to keep what we have. If there's an opportunity to improve the squad we will look to do that. If not, we will carry on with the squad we have, which is very strong. British media have linked 22-year-old midfielder James Maddison to United since his breakthrough campaign last season and his stock has risen since he was called up by England manager Gareth Southgate during the recent international break. But on Tuesday he said: "This is when the club needs me most to stay on. The former England and Liverpool midfielder added: "If you want to survive at this level you have to bounce back. I self-reflect, what I can and need to do better. Saturday was a low and I won't deny that. I will always be honest. I am all in. I signed up to something here and I knew there would be real setbacks. We are always going to be challenged here. Video - Liverpool circle as Werner’s small release clause leaked – Euro Papers01:13 United battle Arsenal for Gent striker David Manchester United and Arsenal are in competition for striker Jonathan David. The Sun reports that the Gent striker has nine goals in his last six games for the club, and United are set to send him to his next Europa League game on Thursday, against Roma. Both teams have scored in four of the last five BATE Borisov games. Both sides have scored in each of the three league games played by Slavia this season. Five of the last six BATE Borisov cup games have seen both teams get on the scoresheet. The Belarus Premier League takes a step aside for the first legs of the Belarus Cup semi-finals. The coronavirus crisis was the perfect chance to prove money had not stained football. And so many clubs have responded brilliantly – Barcelona, Juventus and Bayern Munich are among those to pledge wage cuts or freezes for players. But then there’s Tottenham Hotspur. If they are struggling, what hope does almost any other team have? Except Tottenham are not struggling. Teixeira and Warner, who is also banned for life, have avoided extradition to the US. Salguero was banned last year, having admitted corruption. Former executives at US television giant 21st Century Fox have also been charged in the indictment with making payments to South American football officials to secure broadcast rights. The profiteering and bribery in international soccer have been deep-seated and commonly known practices for decades," said FBI assistant director-in-charge William Sweeney. Christian Doidge was first to a Scott Allan free-kick and keeper Allan McGregor failed to deal with the striker's looping header, allowing Hanlon to slam into the empty net. Rangers responded with Scott Arfield shooting wide after being teed up by Aribo and the game was level in stoppage time as Edmundson, making his first appearance since October reacted quickest to his own header being blocked to fire home an emphatic strike. Koge and Fredericia will face each other in the upcoming match in the 1st Division in Denmark. Koge this season have the following results: 6W, 8D and 8L. Meanwhile Fredericia have 11W, 5D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Not true. As the best paid and number one player at the club, rumours such as these come with the territory and it is indeed true that when any major decisions concerning the playing aspects of the club have to be taken then the star names are always consulted. Of course they are, it is not something specific to Barcelona, and to do otherwise would be negligent. But clearly there are problems to which finding solutions will be difficult. Torino have 11 losses in their last 17 league matches. Roma have five wins in the last six matches. Torino have conceded 64 goals in 36 league matches. Roma have kept one clean sheet in their last nine away matches. Roma have scored two or more in their last six matches. Torino have managed to escape relegation after a tough season in the Italian Serie A and will be hoping for a strong showing at home when they face AS Roma on Wednesday. Bulgaria reported on Sunday its first cases of the coronavirus and the BFU said that all Bulgarian league matches in the next two rounds will be played in empty stadiums. The BFU also suspended ticket sales the 2021 European Under-21 Championship qualifier between Bulgaria and Estonia on March 29. The BFU maintains constant contact with the state authorities and UEFA and is ready to react promptly in the event of a change in situation," the BFU said in a statement. We didn't have enough precision, with which we could have scored more goals, and then obviously we let Brentford back into the game a little bit more. They are a good side, they play well so you know you are always going to have to defend well away from home. But the concentration of the players was first class. The attitude in the game was brilliant and we finished with off with good save in the end by Danny Ward. GMT - Arsenal say manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. GMT - The Premier League announces it will hold "an emergency club meeting" on Friday to discuss future fixtures. AnalysisBBC sports editor Dan RoanThe Premier League now appears to be edging closer to an unprecedented suspension. For several days now senior officials have privately believed matches would soon have to be played closed doors with preparations made to do so. Goals and Highlights: Real Madrid 5-3 Atletico de 6 days ago — Goals and Highlights: Real Madrid 5-3 Atletico de Madrid in Spanish Super Cup 2023 · Real Madrid wins its place in the final of the Spanish ...

نبذة

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page